Thursday, January 1, 2015

Project Life - November 3-9, 2014

Happy New Year! I am going to start off with another digital Project Life layout that I completed last year.

Here is my layout for November 3-9, 2014.


Here is another layout that has been done for a while, but had waiting on my hard drive. 

It has been quite a while since putting this together so I don't have a clear recollection of what products came from where. I know I used some more freebies from Cathy Z. and some of Ali Edwards' brushes. 


I struggled with the number of photos for this week and actually had to find a "filler" card to put in for this week. Found this I Love U card in my stash and altered the colors to match the paper collection I used.


Other than that, photos and stories. Cause that is how I roll. Lots and lots of words!

So we are officially in the new year! Planning on continuing Project Life digitally. Planning on getting behind again this summer, especially with the new one expected to arrive around June 27, 2015. Thinking about title cards and maybe pre-planning what they will look like for the year so it will be an easy drop in for the week. 

Haven't decided on what kind of memory keeping I will have with this pregnancy. I have been filling out a pregnancy journal but don't know what kind of photo project I have in mind. I am sure those photos (like the ultrasound photo in this week) will show up in my Project Life layouts as well. 

As for baby album, it just reminds me of how much of Madeline's I have yet to finish! I just want to make sure that this time I take better notes of what milestones and firsts are happening when. That way, even if I am doing it 5-6 years later, I still have good stuff in there!

Here's to a great start in 2015!


No comments:

Post a Comment