Wednesday, April 1, 2015

December Daily - Day #16

Here is what I did for my December Daily -Day 16.


I created a divider with part of a flocked transparent sheet that I picket up at Archivers when it was going out of business. I believe it is from Fancy Pants. I attached a label from Ali's December Daily kit, adding a gold Stickled wood veneer number. Attached a tab sticker also from the kit using Tim Holtz's tiny attacher.

Behind it are the letters that came in the mail from Santa. 


Here is what it looks like inside of the album.


On my son's envelope, I embellished it with a journaling card (from Ali's DD kit). Used one of Technique Tuesday/Ali Edward stamp sets to stamp "moment captured". Using a Studio Calico speech bubble stamp, I gold heat embossed it and added some Fancy Pants alpha stickers as well as a scripty Basic Grey alpha. Used a couple of wood veneer pieces from Studio Calico to finish it off with a bit of journaling.

Still have to find something to attach to the envelopes (attach me stickers?) to have them in the ring binder.

And there you have it. Day #16.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment