Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Project Life- June 30- July 7, 2014

I feel like I am on a bit of a roll! I have had a few of my back log weeks in progress, with the photos all in place. Some even had a kit or colors selected, so it was a matter of finishing up with journaling. 

Here is my layout for June 30- July 7, 2014.


This weeks layout, I had selected so many of the digital products so long ago I am not sure where they all came from. If you are interested in any of them specifically, leave me a comment and I can look it up for you.


This week, being the Fourth of July week, I went with a Red, White and Blue color scheme. Just raided my stash for papers and embellishments that I thought went well together. Cool thing is, if the colors were just a bit off, with the power of PSE, I could modify them to match!

I used a Give Sunday quote from Ali Edwards' blog as a filler card.


Lots of photo love on the fourth! Kept it pretty simple with photos and words.

So happy to have another week done for my 2014 Project Life album! I don't know if it is the baby countdown (8-10 weeks, eek!) or what, but I am determined to complete as many as I can these layouts in the next few weeks. Only two weeks behind in 2015 and eight in 2014!

Thanks for looking! 



No comments:

Post a Comment