Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Project Life - March 30 - April 5, 2015

Here is my Project Life layout for March 30- April 5, 2015.

Being Easter week, I had too many photos to put on a double page spread so included an "insert" for this week.


Used the free digital kit, Pretty Sweet from Sweet Shoppe Designs for the base of this layout. Added some of Ali Edwards' brushes and a Cathy Z. heart brush and called it complete.




 

If you haven't seen my "inserts" before, since I plan on printing in a photo book, once this is printed, I will cut the margin off the side and it will be a half page in the album.

The Easter clip art I found on Pinterest, but I forgot where I got it from exactly. Super cute though. Had files of it in color and b/w.

And there you have it. Easter week in the books!


No comments:

Post a Comment