Friday, April 24, 2015

Project Life- July 13-20, 2014

Here is another Project Life layout that I have completed from 2014. Still working on the backlog, trying to "catch up", if there is such a thing.

This one is from July 13-20, 2014.


This layout uses a kit from Sweet Shoppe Designs called A Tree is Nice. I thought this kit worked well for this week's layout because of all of the outdoor pictures and green and blue predominated the photos.

I started this week's layout on Sunday to Sunday because of our trip to Papa's house started then and it was easier to capture our visit with him all on one page that split on two layouts. Love that I can use that flexibility with this project if I want to.


Used Ali Edwards' Edge Sentiments but otherwise kept it pretty basic.


This page had a lot of photo collage templates that I used from Lily Pad and some that I altered from collages I already had and even created of my own (photo strip). 

Used more of Ali's Edge sentiments and stuck to what was in the kit. 

And there you have it. One week closer to 2014 being finished! Can't wait to have a chance to print this year's album and share it with my family!

Thanks for looking!



No comments:

Post a Comment