Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Project Life- January 1-11, 2015

I recently received a photo that I was wanting to include on this week's layout from a friend. It inspired me to complete this week (well really week and a half) in my Project Life album.


It was surprising that with eleven days, that I wouldn't have enough photos to fill the two pages. I guess coming off the Christmas season, I just wasn't in the mood to take photos!

This week I used the Soul Happy kit from Sweet Shoppe Designs. Love the touch of gold glitter in this collection!


Used a twenty fifteen freebie from Persnickety Prints. Tried to keep it simple. Loved using the paint layered brush to the 4x6 journaling card. Looks cool, without the mess!


Kept this pretty simple as well. Stuck with things in this kit. 

I think completing this page has inspired me to knock out a few more Project Life pages that I have on my to do list. Hoping to share them here soon!

Thanks for looking! 



No comments:

Post a Comment