Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Adore You

Here is a layout I recently did that DID NOT have anything to do with a class or a challenge.

I had recently purchased some product from Elle's Studio and was ready to make something with it as soon as it entered my house!


Some of the product is from the Sunny Days 6x6 paper and Bits and Pieces as well as the Little Moments 12x12 paper collection and Bits and Pieces. I also threw in Cienna stickers in to my order which I used some as part of the title.


My favorite piece of paper in the Sunny Days collection is this ombre wave paper. I used it to house my journaling and title. 

The title is a wood veneer from Heidi Swapp.


Loved that I could mix and match the bits and pieces of these two collections to make embellishment clusters.


 Added a bit of washi tape and wood veneers from my stash and my page was complete!


So there you have it! Really love how this page came together! Feels good to use up some favorite new products!

No comments:

Post a Comment