Monday, October 24, 2016

Just Chillin'

Here is a layout I completed with Shimelle's class, The 20 Project in mind. The challenge was to use washi tape with a purpose. 


I struggled with this layout a bit. I have had these photos, that are not the best, that were taken with a one use water proof camera, to be scrapped for a long time...2007. I paired it with this summer collection from Bella Blvd. Then I went through my stash of washi and found tapes that would coordinate with the papers. 


My photos had a bunch of unsightly clutter in the background that I tried to distract from by clustering embellishments there. I cut paper, used stickers and puffy stickers to embellish. I also used some Ali Edwards stamps to stamp summer 2007. 


Used a cut apart sheet and used the cloud for my journaling. 


Used the letter stickers in the kit as well as some green Kelly Purkey/Simon Says Stamp alphas t finish off the title.

Not my favorite layout, but liked getting some use out of old stuff in my stash and getting that much washi tape used on a layout. 

Thanks for visiting. Hope to share another layout with you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment