Monday, November 7, 2016

31 More Things - Most Important Thing & Make up

Now that I had completed Priority #2 (see last months posts), I moved on to #3 since I am on the fence on what photos I have on hand for completing the last 2 challenges of Shimelle's class.

I have had the journaling complete for Ali's 31 More Things class for over 6 months, but haven't sat down to figure out pictures for each of the topics and tweak the digital layouts to completion. I had most of the digital layouts ready to go, ready for the photos to be dropped in so I have been able to complete these rather quickly.


For this layout, I had to take a picture of my make up to add to this one. With a new lens I got for my birthday, this made it a bit more fun to play around with the composition. 

Love this class, the stories it gets me telling and the simple and quick design. 

Stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment