Saturday, November 5, 2016

Explore

Here is a layout that I recently completed using some leftovers from my Basic Grey KOTM from 2011, maybe. 

There were train icons in this collection that lended itself to this set of photos. 


The title was something from my stash (a gift from my mom) from Michaels. I decided since I didn't have a whole lot to say, that I would write my journaling directly on the background of my layout.


This kit contained stickers, fabric brads and die cuts. I used some of Tim Holts gears and brads to embellish the page. I also found some rhinestones in my stash that would tie in the title.


Enjoyed creating these embellishment clusters!


Loved this BG line, will miss them greatly, now that they are no longer making paper products!

Thanks for taking a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment