Thursday, November 3, 2016

All Lined Up

Here is another layout from my pages in progress pile. Finally got a title, journaling and finishing touches to deem it complete. 


This layout uses product from MME Alphabet Soup collection as well as the road paper that I have no idea who makes it because I bought it from someone at a crop for a dime-- a total win!

I had printed the top photo as a 4x12 at Persnickety and trimmed a bit of it down on the top and bottom. Love how the photo spans the width of the page!


I have found that when I design a page without the though of journaling, I tend to either use a journaling card (which is good because I have way too many) or I print my journaling on strips to add it. I am wordy, so typing it is my usual go to.


I did sneak a Collections Story Stamp on the page, since this page was about my son's Hot Wheel collection.


I created the title using Simple Stories Alphas and some wood veneer arrows. 

Another page complete! 

**I have completed a few other layouts from the pile, but I had used Scrapbook Generation kits and not my own original design, so have decided not to add them to my blog. I have completed what I intended to complete from this pile this quarter!

No comments:

Post a Comment