Thursday, April 13, 2017

December Daily 2016- Day 16 page 1

I know that Ali Edwards says to pick a story a day for the December Daily project, but when I have more than one prominent one, I go for it and do multiple. Especially if they are Christmas centered.

Day 16 is one that has multiple pages with multiple stories. Here is the first page and first story.


The layout design for this layout was inspired by this page by Cathy Zielske that can be found here on Pinterest.

The label was created using a Sizzix die and I hand wrote the title and added some Simple Stories alpha stickers from an old collection.


When creating this album, I wanted to be intentional about making sure the number of the day was on each page. Knowing I was going to have 3 different pages for 16, I dug in my stash and found a 1 and 6 wood veneer pieces from a December Daily kit from a few years ago. 


I had originally intended to just use the small circle 16 from the Simple Stories sticker sheet from a December Daily past collection. It seemed too small and when I ran across the other numbers, I thought it tied the other wood veneer around the page. 

So there you have it. Part one of Day 16. :) Come back tomorrow for the rest of Day 16.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment