Monday, April 17, 2017

December Daily 2016- Day 17 page 1 & 2

As I had mentioned in my Day 16 post, I gave myself the freedom to tell multiple stories a day, if it warranted it. So for Day 17, I captured the first two children's letters to Santa. More pages to come for the same day.


For these layouts, I used some leftover papers from Ali Edwards December Daily kit from 2014. The rest of the papers and embellishments came from Simple Stories DIY Christmas and SEI Alpine Frost.


The Santa stamps are both from Ali Edwards. The label was from Technique Tuesday and had a matching die, which I love.


Used an arrow-paper clip-tag from Simple Stories to put some emphasis on the number tag from Tim Holtz. Embellished with some snow flake and red sequins from my stash.


I used an EK Success border punch for the notebook feel. Printed my journaling on strips and tucked it in at the bottom of the layout.

\

On this page, I repeated the patterns and embellishments used from the neighboring page. The label, the banners, the sequins, all mimic the previous page.


Tucked the journaling also on strips on the banner by the number sticker for the day.

So there is the first 2 pages for day 17. I have another page for child #3 as well as their visit to Santa and the traditional mailing of the letters. Visit again tomorrow to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment