Friday, April 14, 2017

December Daily 2016- Day 16 page 2 & 3


Here are the remaining pages for Day 16 in my 2016 December Daily album.


I used some Stampin' Up! patterned paper from my stash for the base of these pages. 


Used a doily on this page from my stash as well as some snow flake and red sequins.

I used some of the sentiments from a December Daily stamp set from Ali Edwards for added embellishment.


The trim is from the Alpine Frost collection from SEI. Loving that stuff! I stamped tradition from one of Ali Edwards December Daily stamp sets and fussy cut it out.


For the second page, I am show casing this years ornaments from my MIL, another tradition.


Repeated the stamped sentiments from the other page as well as using the doilies and trim.

Thank you for checking out my December Daily album! 

No comments:

Post a Comment