Friday, April 21, 2017

December Daily 2016- Day 17 pages 2, 3, & 4

If you missed my previous post, this is a continuing of Day 17 in my December Daily 2016 album.

My first two children's letters to Santa are on the first two pages seen in that post, but here is my last child's letter. 


When I purchased the Simple Stories DIY Christmas collection through one of the scrapbook steals websites, it included a set of wall prints. Originally the background was 8x10 and framable, but I wasn't ever planning on doing that, so I cut it down and used it as patterned paper.

I used some chip board snow flakes from SEI Alpine Frost collection. The tags, banners and red text print paper from are from the Simple Stories DIY Christmas collection. The green paper is from Stampin' Up!


Added some journaling strips and sequins and called this one done.

For the fourth page for Day 17,  it was our visit to Macy's to mail their letters to Santa.


The background paper was a piece from 2014 December Daily kit from Ali Edwards. I had hoarded this one, but felt it was time to use it! Thought it complimented the black with white text from the neighboring page. The red pattern is from DIY Christmas collection from Simple Stories and the green pattern from an old Stampin' Up! paper collection.


The chipboard snowflakes are from the SEI Alpine Frost collection.


Found a number from the Simple Stories DIY Christmas collection and punched it in a circle shape instead of the postage shape. (Tried to get that shape to work since they were mailing letters, but it just was too large for the other embellishments I had. 

Sprinkled some snowflake and red sequins to finish it off. 

Last but not least, the last page for day 17 was the photo with Santa.


 Background paper was also from an old December Daily kit from Ali Edwards. Added some scraps to ground the photo. The snowflake paper is SEI and the green is from Stampin' Up!


I used up one of the remaining pieces from Simple Stories wood veneer set from last year. 



Paired it with some wood veneer numbers from an older December Daily kit by Ali Edwards.  Put some layers under them with punched circles. The green circle I stamped stars from one of Ali Edwards December Daily stamp sets.


Since the photos took up most of the page, I tucked a journaling card from WeRMemoryKeepers behind the photo. Like how the Santa peaks out a bit.

So there is the last of Day 17! I have officially completed all of the layouts for this 2016 December Daily album! I hope to photograph and post the remaining days soon! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment