Monday, January 17, 2022

6 Word Story layout


The layout I am sharing today has been on my list to create for a long time. This one is inspired by Ali Edwards’ Hello Story class. The assignment was to create a layout with a 6 word story. That’s it. No more journaling. This was a huge challenge for me. I tend to want to write a novel on each page!


I googled 6 word stories and found quite a few that resonated with me. This one felt like it said it all and I would be least compelled to say anything else.

After taking Ali Edwards’ Type class last year, type was very much on the mind. I liked the idea of mixing multiple fonts and textures to create the title/story. 



I gold embossed the strong word from the Ali Edwards’ story stamp theme strong. 

The hearts and border scallops were dies. The heart was a Tim holtz die from Sizzix and the border was from Pink Fresh.

Loved how this layout came out and glad to have the idea that has been in my head for years to come to life!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment