Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Evening Routine

When the Evening Story theme came out, I thought it would be a perfect opportunity to capture our family evening/bedtime routine. One of Ali Edwards design team created a layout that I scrap-lifted almost entirely. Her layout was 6x8, I believe, and I wanted my layout to be 12 x12. I created the base as 8.5x11 and mounted it on coordinating pattern paper.



I used AM/PM stamps to create the title as well as the stars and sentiment stamps on the half circles, I heat embossed with silver powder. 

 

Super happy with how this one turned out! Even though the layout was designed by someone else, finding the photos and figuring out how to construct this one with what I had was an enjoyable process for me. Love it!


















No comments:

Post a Comment