Thursday, January 20, 2022

Ally’s Baby Album- 3 months


 The last layout I created for my daughter’s baby album said it was 3 months, but this is the correct 3 month page!

This layout was another inspired by Ali Edwards’ Type class. For this layout I used a mixed media paper from Vicki Boutin. Love how I get the mixed media look with out the work or mess!

I used a month die I cut on my silhouette to bring repetition in this album.

To play with type on this one, I die cut an Ali Edwards digital stamp out on my Silhouette multiple times and stitched them down the page for an artistic feel. I wish I would have overlapped them more and made it look a bit more organic, but I do like the overall effect.

Happy to have made progress on this baby album and have played some more with type.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment