Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Project Life Feb 10-16, 2014

Here is my layout for February 10-16, 2014.


Again, this week is all digital. Doing this, I am learning a lot about what I can do in Photoshop Elements. I have learned how to alter the color of just about anything, for one, which is really handy! Things that take me quite a while in the paper world, like titles (stickers or stamps or handwritten) or matching colors take minutes or even seconds. 

This week, I again used what I had, or could get for free. The title card is a freebee from Persnickety Prints' blog. The hearts and "love this story" are free from Cathy Zielski. The Sochi card I found on Pinterest.

The photo collage template on the second page is one that I got from a Studio Calico class. 

Doing this digitally is allowing me to let go of some memorabilia. If it isn't cool enough to photo or scan, I can toss it. Makes me a little sad that I can't physically add the stitched tag from this week, but it just means I can do something else with it, right? Also means I am not collecting and storing a bunch of stuff that may or may not make it into the album. 


No comments:

Post a Comment