Thursday, February 20, 2014

Project Life February 4-10, 2013

Here is my layout for Feb 4-10, 2013.


I used one cut apart sheet for the majority of this layout. I can't remember which manufacturer/line it comes from, which is odd for me.


For the title card, I used the Technique Tuesday stamp for the month and heat embossed with with white embossing powder and then added the number stickers from the Simple Stories Sn@p collection sticker sheet.

The first journaling card gave me some trouble since I had a lot to write and couldn't do it that small in white. I printed it and just cut it out. 


For the first photo, I used some label stickers from the Sn@p collection and layered them up. I punched a circle on the edge of the first picture, so you would see the invitation to the party was behind it. 

Lots of other memorabilia on this page. Used the packaging for the bath paints as embellishment on the second photo. There is a ticket stub as well as an invitation for my friend's baby shower.

Another layout for 2013 completed! It has been fun to still have an opportunity to play with all the crafty stuff to put these pages together, and I am at some point going to "catch up" at this rate! 

Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment