Monday, February 10, 2014

Project Life- January 28-February 3, 2013

This is my Project Life layout for January 28- February 3, 2013.


Use more of the Simple Stories Sn@p collection. 


On this page I also used a printable from Cathy Zielski here for the Groundhog Day card. Used a Jillibean Soup label from one of their old collections with the gnome on it.


Used some label stamps  and cut them out, and a Kelly Purkey stamp set for the "date night" and put it on one of her label stickers at Simon Says Stamp.

And that is another week in the books!

I am moving forward, trying Project Life digital. I found that the Design A collage template was FREE. No cost to try it out, so that is what I am doing. Almost done with last week! It is taking me longer on the layout than just uploading to my private blog, but as I have been putting this together I am seeing all the time I plan the layout, editing photos, uploading the photos, deciding on products, adding the journaling to the cards, etc. and it is taking a fraction of the time. Hope to have the layout up here in the next few days. Waiting on one photo....

No comments:

Post a Comment