Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Project Life February 17-23, 2014

Here is my layout for February 17-23.


I have gotten in the habit of picking a dominant color for my digital spreads and just going with that. This week I picked orange, because I kept picking it up in the photos for this week. 


Still taking me longer to do this digitally than I would like. I am finding that I am spending too much time on the title card, so I am going to work on a formula of sorts to decide what to use on it every week to take out some of the guess work. Right now the monthly card plus banner is working for me, now it is just figuring out what else to add...


I have also found that I still have a lot to say! Words still seem to be predominant on my pages whether paper or digital. I don't seem as hesitant to use them digitally because they are so easy to add to anything.

Still haven't had to purchase any digital elements, but getting tempted when I go searching for "the perfect" something for my layouts. Tons of free cards, like the Olympic ones I found on Pinterest. 

With having a sick day and meetings during Madeline's school time, not sure if I am going to finish up any paper layouts this week for 2013, but I should be able to photo some PL pages I finished up last week!




No comments:

Post a Comment