Friday, February 7, 2014

Project Life January 21-27, 2013

Here is my Project Life spread for week Jan 21-27, 2013.


I am officially one year "behind" but I keep trudging along. Not letting me get me down. All of my stories and photos and even memoribilia is all in slots for their weeks ready to go up until Aug of 2013, so I hope to start getting some weeks done!


For this layout I predominately used the Simple Stories Sn@p collection. Trying to keep it simple and not over think it so that I can get some pages done!


On this page I used an Amy Tangerine rub on, a fabric label sticker from my stash, as well as some enamel dots from a Kelly Purkey PL kit. Used a Cobalt Core kit card and stamped with a Studio Calico arrow stamp and called  it good!

I do have to say after watching Cathy Zielski's Project Life process videos, I am very tempted to go digital for 2014! I could create my pages each week and it only taking 45 minutes. I am pretty much doing most of that work on my private blog, so seriously considering it! 

It may free up more time (and space) for regular pages I have been wanting to create. The thought of buying a bunch of digital products is the only thing holding me back. I do have quite a few cards to use up for 2013 as well :)

Hope to share some more pages and projects soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment