Thursday, February 26, 2015

December Daily - Day #5

No, I haven't forgotten about my December Daily. I have had a few pages completed for a while, like these, just never got around to photographing them. Trying to complete my album before I move the rest of my stuff to my new craft space in the basement. 

Anyhow, here is day five.


On this day, Aaron had a gingerbread making party at his school. I scanned and reduced the invitation to the event and added as a page in the album.


For this page, I used the gold 5, the chipboard sticker and stamped sentiment on vellum from Ali's December Daily kit. From my stash I added some twine and doily.


One thing I do not have enough of in my stash is label stickers. For this page I created photo collages in PSE and added the labels, journaling and "stamped" numbers, had them printed and added them to the pockets, making for an easy page.

Have a bunch more December Daily pages to share with you, so visit again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment