Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Project Life - February 9-15, 2015

Here is my Project Life layout for February 9-15, 2015. 


This week's layout uses a free Mommyish kit called Shake It Out as well as the Edge Sentiments by Ali Edwards and the heart is a freebie from Cathy Z. Title card uses Ali's Messy Monthly lines. 
(FYI Designer Digitals has a sale right now for 40% until 2/20/15, so check them out!)



The photo tab that is stapled on the last photo and the heart and arrow art on middle card is from St. Valentine Freebie from Little Lamm & Co. that I found on Pinterest.

 Planning on posting more about the Valentine Matching game that I made for Maddie's school party.

In the middle of a studio move. I have moved almost all of my crafty things to their new homes in my basement in preparations for my daughter to move in to make room for the baby.  Still have my December Daily out on my table and a couple shelves still hanging.
Can't believe all of the extra stuff I have accumulated in just the short time I have lived here! Need to purge and find some new organization methods for some of my things.
Have a IKEA Roskog cart on its way to my house to house all of my pocket cards. Next to address is my growing number of acrylic stamp sets.....
Hope to show pictures of my new space when I am all set up!

No comments:

Post a Comment