Friday, February 27, 2015

December Daily - Day #7 and #8

Here are my December Daily layouts for Day 7 and 8. 


For Day 7 I used a 4x6 card in the kit. Embellished it with some alpha a word sticker from Simple Stories December Documented line. On the banner I stamped "love this tradition" from the stamp set included in Ali Edwards' December Daily kit.

On the photo, I stamped and embossed with gold embossing powder, the circular sentiment, added a black inked wood veneer 7 and added some washi. The December washi was from Ali's DD kit from last year.


For days that share a spread with another day, I decided to add little dividers (like Ali did in hers this year) using the transparency sheets included in the kit. I added a tab sticker also from the kit and attached with the tiny attacher.


Here is my layout for Day 8. Used the gold foiled 8 from the DD kit, and paper for the background from this years DD kit, but the rest was from my stash.

The black paper layered behind the photo is a Project Life card. The label was from Teresa Collins. The washi was a leftover from last year's DD kit, and the circle December heart was stamped from an Ali Edwards'/Technique Tuesday stamp set.

And there you go. Another 2 days in the books!

Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment