Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Project Life - January 26- February 1, 2015

Here is my Project Life layout for the week of Jan. 26- Feb.1, 2015.


This week's layout uses a free kit from Sweet Shoppe Designs called o.m.g.

Used Ali Edwards' messy monthly lines and edge sentiments to embellish the cards.


This week happened to be very photo light. Haven't been in a good habit of taking photos every day or making sure I have photos to fill the week, but I have been improving upon this lately.  I also had slacked on my journaling for the week as well, which makes it hard to go back and fill in weeks after the fact. Again, something I am correcting going forward. 

After the fact, I took a photo of Madeline's school work that I had a story to tell about it. The presiding photos were taken on my phone, so I kept them small. 


I didn't take any photos of the trivia night we attended on Saturday night, but I didn't let that stop me from making a journaling card about the event. 

I also didn't have any from the Super Bowl party we attended, but I used photos from the internet to round out my story. 

 Creating this layout reminded me how important it is either to keep up in making the pages real time or to make sure that I am documenting in real time to be able to accurately depict the week. This is something I am really thinking about when the baby comes. Ways to make sure I am capturing all that I want to remember. A challenge that I need to think about in the months to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment