Thursday, February 26, 2015

December Daily - Day #6

Here is my December Daily layout for Day 6.


It was a rather photo heavy day. It was St. Nicholas Day, so I wanted to include the kids' shoes filled by St. Nick as well as the library winter event the kids and I attended.


Layered the glitter tree with the naked wood veneer #6 with a red star all from Ali's December Daily kit. Used a red brad from my stash to attach the star. 

The journaling card, I ran through my printer to add the words and embellished simply with a glittered heart sticker.


On this page, despite the fact that the bottom of the page was a 4x6 photo pocket, I created a photo collage with two 3x4 photos to slip in. Added some washi from Kelly Purkey at Simon Says Stamp and a chipboard shape sticker from Ali's kit.

Because this layout was so photo heavy, and busy photos at that, I kept my supplies rather simple and called it done.

More December Daily pages to come! Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment