Wednesday, February 8, 2017

December Daily 2016- Day 2

Here is my layout for Day 2:


Since the background was rather busy, I struggled with how to use it. I pulled out some ribbon from a previous Ali Edwards December Daily kit as well as the gauze-like ribbon from the SEI collection, Aspen Frost.

Used a doily sprayed with mist to color it silver, so it wouldn't get lost on the background and it softened the liner design and repeated the circle shape.

Most of my photos, I edited in PSE, to have them a more manageable size to fit on the 6x8 page size. In doing so I created white borders around all of them, where possible. Just like how that looks and can always trim it off if it doesn't work.

There is Day 2. Day 3 should be posted soon! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment