Tuesday, February 21, 2017

December Daily 2016- Day 7

Here is my December Daily layout for Day 7.


Let me apologize first off that the photo is a bit crooked. I am trying to make this as pain-free as possible and sometimes that means going with photos of the layouts that are less than perfect. 

So the background for this layout is from Ali Edwards' December Daily kit from a couple of years ago. I had some neutral patterns left over that I knew could work with this year's "kit".

I made this super simple creating a few banners on the upper left corner that gave me a place to anchor the metal number.

I layered a circle sticker from the Alpine Frost collection with the Simple Stories number for the main embellishment. The patterns from this page are from an old Stampin' Up! paper pack.

Finding a place for the snowflake sequins, even though this December didn't have much snow.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment