Thursday, February 16, 2017

December Daily 2016- Day 6

Here is the layout I made for Day 6.


I used patterned paper form the Simple Stories DIY Christmas collection. The green strip is another pattern from SEI that has a glitter treatment. It came from a 4x6 pad in the Alpine Frost collection. 


To repeat the black and white of the die cut on the second page, I went with the Ali Edwards' banner stamp in black ink. Love how Ali's ink pads have such great coverage on these kinds of stamps.
Used some of Ali stamps to add the sentiments to the label tab stickers.


My mom hosts a table at her church dessert gala. She had cut the dies out and had one on each of the place settings at the event. It was a no-brainer to include it on today's layout. 


Just added the charm for day 6 with a bit of black and white twine and this page was complete.

Thanks for checking out my December Daily pages! 

No comments:

Post a Comment