Tuesday, February 14, 2017

December Daily 2016- Day 5

Here is my layout for Day 5.


Another day of having fun with stamps! I figured that since I have bought them, it was time to get them inky and used! All of the stamps used are from Ali Edwards stamps. Some old, some new, but all December/ Christmas sets.


For Christmas, I received Ali Edwards' new craft inks (both releases). Once I had seen Ali stamp and go during her December Daily videos, my fear of a long dry time was eliminated and put them on my wish list. They are heavenly!


I even stamped with the white on my photo! Now I get my photos from Persnickety Prints with a matte finish. The dry time for this was quite long, I ended up letting it go overnight, but better than burning my photo white heat embossing.

Here are some close ups of the stamping.


Here is page 2 of the layout.


I created a photo strip of my photos using PSE. It is a great way to capture action shots in a row.

The Joy to the World was also stamped using an AE stamp. 

Here are some more close ups of the stamping. 




No comments:

Post a Comment