Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Project Life November 12-18, 2012

Summer break is officially over for the kids so I can get back to work! :)


Used an old paper line from Cosmo Cricket for this layout. Still loving using up my stash for my Project Life layouts. Only part I struggle with is having places to journal. There was a cut apart sheet that had a handful of 3x4 cards, but since I had so much to say this week, I had to create some of my own.

Loving some new stamps used on this week. Amy Tan's calendar stamp, (I cut the S off and added to the end so my week like my PL weeks start.) Studio Calico currents stamp, and Citrus Twists Rated stamp. Always have an Ali Edwards stamp on there somewhere (this is life.).


I am currently taking Project Life Lessons class at BPC. Thought it might give me some tips to help stream line my process. Find ways to improve the way I do things so I can accomplish more in less time and still love it. One of the things that was discussed was a Week in Review card. Here is an example of one of mine. Font is small. Too much to say. Note to self, 4x6 card next time.


Here is another type of week in review, but this one is themed.


My Mom has started to celebrate Thanksgiving the Sunday beforehand. This has been such a blessing to us. We don't have to stress about trading holidays and none of my siblings have to either!

Took so many family shots that I added an insert to hold all of the pictures from this day.


Here is the back of that insert.

Hope to be able to pick up the pace on some of my Project Life spreads and hope to share another with you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment