Friday, December 6, 2013

December Daily: Day 2

Day 2:  The layout for this day was focused on our advent calendars this year. 


Another really photo heavy day. We have 4 advent calendars going on in our house this year. The toy ones are new this year, but they will probably return since the kids are loving them so much!

Used a 4x6 white piece of cardstock and embellished with the Basic Grey tape included in my Studio Calico December Daily kid. I was a little disappointed to find the kit didn't include many journaling cards, so I had to create my own. I typed out my journaling, ran the card through my printer, then used the red letter stickers in the kit to add the title.

Punched a red cardstock circle to adhere my "paper clip" number 2 and added a bit of my own red twine. I adhered this to the outside of the page protector to overlap all three sections of the layout. 

On the second page, I added gold embossed stamp images that say "his" and "hers" from this stamp set and layered it over more of the tape used on the journaling card.

Loving this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment