Tuesday, December 10, 2013

December Daily- Day 3 2013



Here is my layout for December 3, 2013. Today we had a craft day. 

I used part of the packaging of the kit on a collage photo I made in PSE. I added the today stamped sentiment from this stamp set. This photo is what has held me up from posting, by the way. I had to reprint because I didn't save it correctly. Then when I went to print, I hadn't uploaded it properly.  

For the photos on the right page, I had some issues with photo bleed. Still figuring this digital stuff out :). Added the digital stamp of the stars included with the Studio Calico kit as well as the JOY. The digital ribbon and green washi were found in my "stash".


On this card, I used a piece of the cardstock in the Studio Calico kit and cut it in half. I then added the BG alpha stickers, washi tape sticker, the number 3 paper clip, and sequins from the kit. Finished it off with some of my own Bela Blvd. red polka dot washi and a stamped love this arrow from the same set as above.

Day 3 is done, and the next few days should be posted rather quickly. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment