Thursday, December 5, 2013

December Daily- Title Page and Day 1


Here is my title page for my December Daily album 2013.


I tried out Archivers Memory Lab to print my photos. I was pretty happy with the quality of the photos and size options (picture here was a 6x8).  The photos were no where near the quality of Persnickety Prints, but my photos were ready in 5 minutes! I had issues uploading from home to the store, but I brought in my flash drive and they were done easily and quickly. 

Used Ali's December Daily stamp set from last year and the wood veneer numbers from the Studio Calico kit. Wondering if I should add a stamped December Daily banner from this set at the bottom. We shall see...



Day 1:
We put up our Christmas tree on the first. 
All of it came from the Studio Calico kit, with the exception the red chevron washi and silver ribbon. Used this Ali Edwards stamp set to add "magical" to the tree Thicker embellishment.

It was a very photo heavy day! not much room to embellish, but I was able to include lots of photos, and the story, so I am very happy with it!

Stay tuned for Day 2!

UPDATE. Did add the banner at the bottom.



No comments:

Post a Comment