Monday, December 9, 2013

Project Life January 1-6, 2013

To open my 2013 album with the first week, I really liked the Simple Stories Sn@p collection. I purchased the collection kit and have used up quite a bit of it.


You will also see using some cards from the Cobalt core kit, when the colors match, and others that come from my stash. 


For the title card, I used the numbers stamp from last years December Daily set by Ali Edwards. Also used a set from Studio Calico that was a black Friday deal from last year, or something for the twenty thirteen and new year new memories. Used the <heart> you from an old Studio AE set and The Little Things is also from Ali Edwards.

Something I am playing around with is printing smaller photos and matting them on 4x6 cards instead of all photo collages. This allows me to have space for journaling or other tidbits on the card.


Used an Ali Edwards stamp to title the last 3x4 card which was created using grid card. The third card is a free digital file I found on the internet. There are plenty of these, you just have to remember to use them once you download them!

So there you are, week 1 done for 2013!



No comments:

Post a Comment