Wednesday, December 11, 2013

December Daily- Day 5, 2013


I struggled with this layout. 

I had a 6x8 photo printed of our first snow and then printed Shimelle's Christmas Manifesto 2013 on vellum to put over it. I tried putting the text over the photo digitally, and I couldn't get it to look how I wanted. I tried hand writing the words on acetate, but with the sharpies I used, it was illegible. Printing on vellum seemed the best option. 

On the vellum, I stamped the border stamp included with the kit using Stazon black ink at the top. In the first section, I used some washi tape and put the paper clip on top of it. In the second section, I found a Simple Stories sticker from Handmade Holiday that fit perfectly. In the last section I use the last of the gold star sticker washi tape from the kit and placed the snowflake sticker from the same sticker sheet.

Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment