Thursday, December 12, 2013

December Daily- Day 8, 2013


Here is my layout for December 8th. It has one and a half page protectors. Just cut one in half.

Used three photos that I had printed to look like polariods. I know. I have been doing this quite a bit in the project lately. The thing is I take more landscape photos (project life habit, I guess) so I don't have many photos that fit these pockets. Turning them in to polariod prints, allows me to crop less of the photo.

For this layout I used the that's a good memory card, the paper clip, the gold glitter tape, red label sticker, the thicker star, the christmas countdown card, and gold dot from the Studio Calico kit. Bought Simple Stories alpha sticker sheet and used them on the red label.

And that is day 8. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment