Wednesday, January 15, 2014

December Daily- Day 19, 2013

Here is my layout (and a half) for Day 19.


I struggled with a title and how I was going to layout this day's pictures. I had a lot of pictures and one was for my daughter and the rest were for my son.

My daughter didn't have a winter party this year, but I wanted to document her going back to school for the last day before break after being sick for a week.


For the title, I wanted it to work across the two pockets but I wanted the journaling for each of my kids separate. I stamped the december first using this stamp set with Versamark, and embossed it with gold embossing powder. I then added the alpha stickers from Simple Stories. I  used the small alpha stickers from the Studio Calico December Daily kit as well as the chip board star. Outlined the star in the paper and drew arrows using a silver Zig paint pen.


The next page is a half page. I added a tab that I punched with a Stampin' Up! punch and stapled it using the Tiny Attacher.

I printed all of my journaling on grid paper and cut out the strips to add to each of the cards. Added numbers from the red alphas included in the SC kit.


Here is the back of the half page. More of the same.


Here is the layout with the half page flipped. 


For the last page, I made a confetti pocket in the bottom right pocket of the page protector. I filled it with sequins and the paperclip tag with today's day on it. Closed it up with some Bella Blvd. washi tape.

Embellished some of the cards with enamel dots and a colorful Thicker circle to tie in all of the colors on these pages.

I am starting to get into a good rhythm with these last pages. Hoping to finish the album by next week! 

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment