Thursday, January 23, 2014

December Daily- Bonus day and Finishing Up

Here are the last pages of my December Daily 2013 album!


We weren't able to celebrate Christmas with my dad until New Years, but I wanted to include it in my album anyway. Sorry for the glare on the first page!


Mostly photos, with the backside of the frame and flair. Gold embossed the circle embellishment using a Technique Tuesday stamp here as well as this stamp set in red on the frame.


I used some patterned paper  for the first card and one of the few remaining 3x4 cards from the Studio Calico December Daily kit. Used a label from October Afternoon Very Merry collection. Stamped the sentiment using this Technique Tuesday stamp set here.


For my closing page, I used the SC December Daily kit's stamp set for the Joy and numbers, this set as well as this set from Technique Tuesday.

Used a card from Simple Stories with the calendar and added the Simple Stories alpha stickers for the title. Used a Thicker shape with 25 on it.



Last thing I did before putting all my December Daily things away, was create the label for the spine. I gold heat embossed December Daily from this stamp set and the numbers from this one with green ink.

And there you go. I have completed 2013's December Daily album!

Now I can clean up and put away all my Christmas stuff and get to work on the next thing!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment