Wednesday, January 22, 2014

December Daily- Day 25, 2013

Here is page one of Day 25.


This is focused on Christmas at my house in the morning.


Used a 4x6 card from the Studio Calico December Daily kit. On the photo, used a label from October Afternoon sticker sheet, as well as some washi from my stash and Thicker shape from the kit.


Used a 6x8 sheet of patterned paper, some strips of the gold foiled paper with a strip of washi  along with the gold paper clip SC kit. Hand cut banners from paper in the kit as well. 

Plan on hand writing the journaling on the bottom portion of the layout. 


The second page is of later in the day at my mom's house. 


Used this Technique Tuesday stamp for the banner layered on top of an October Afternoon label sticker and enamel dots left over in the kit.




On this page I used a frame and flair from the kit. It peeks through to the next page. 

For the journaling card, I cut a piece of patterned paper in the kit and stamped it with this Technique Tuesday stamp. I gold heat embossed the banner and stamped the sentiment in red. I haven't journaled in this card, but it is as good as done.

One more day left- an after Christmas celebration with my dad and then I can wrap this project up! So happy to get back to working on Project Life and other layouts on my wish list to complete!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment