Wednesday, January 22, 2014

December Daily- Day 24, 2013

Here is my layout for Day 24.


I went back and forth on how I wanted to scrap this day. I settled on the Nativity scene instead of Christmas eve pjs, because I figured the pajamas are seen in the Christmas morning photos. 


Used a 4x6 card from the Studio Calico December Daily kit. Used a label stickers from October Afternoons Very Merry collection. Used a bit of the gold glitter tape from the SC kit as well. Used Simple Stories alpha stickers for the title. 


For this page I used another 4x6 card in the kit as well as the gold paper clip. Used another label from OA label sticker sheet and a punched heart from red cardstock.

A holiday paired with another snow day! Just not having any luck! Slowly but surely this project will be done this week!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment