Wednesday, January 15, 2014

December Daily- Day 20, 2013

Here is my layout for Day 20.


This is a 2 -two pager again. This one is about my Christmas card. Thought about just putting my card in a 4x6 insert, but thought using the negative of my die cut would be cool to include, so I went for it.


I wasn't quite sure how I wanted to fill the pockets for the first page. I wound up creating a title using the wood veneer alphabet letters included in the Studio Calico December Daily kit. I wrote the rest of the title by hand. I used the gold Zig paint pin to draw dots across the top cards to link them together visually since they were on the same patterned paper.

 I used the December date card from the kit and used the zero on the alpha stickers to circle the date.


For this page, I cut about half an inch or so from the top of the page protector and added the tab from Simple Stories Sn@p collection label sticker set. 

Used the circle sticker from October Afternoon's Christmas label sticker sheet and added it on top of the die cut negative of the silver foil paper I used to make my cards. Found an old heart embellishment from my stash from Heidi Grace. 

Used some remnants of red foil paper that I used on some of the cards (instead of silver) and cut it in an arrow shape.

Slid my Christmas card in the pocket and was done.


Here is the back of that page.


Here is the last page, a photo of my addressed cards ready for the mail and some journaling on a card included in the SC kit.

I have my photos and most everything in place for everyday up to December 25. Hoping to knock out most of what is left in the next day or so! 

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment