Thursday, January 16, 2014

December Daily- Day 21, 2013

This is one of my layouts for Day 21.

Yes, I have two layouts once again. In a previous December Daily album, I had two stories on the same day that I wanted to tell, but I only chose one. I regret that a little, so now if I am in doubt, I just include it.


The first layout is mailing the kids letters to Santa and visiting him.


I used the wood veneer piece found in the Studio Calico kit and using versamark, I gold embossed it. Also in the kit was this Thicker banner that I used a Simple Stories number sticker to say how many days left.


For this page, I left it simple. I adhered my 5x7 photo to a sheet of 6x8 paper in the kit and added the paper clip number to the top.


This is the second layout for the day. We went to a Christmas light display.


I used paper from the SC kit and made a messy stack of mats under it, inspired by Shimelle's layouts. Used the gold foil Thickers also included in the kit for the title.


Left this side pretty simple. Just added a Thicker shape to the top of the bottom photo. 

See how much I can get done when my kids go to school! Hubby has also been out of town, so m evenings have been free to work on this album as well.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment