Thursday, January 16, 2014

December Daily- Day 22, 2013

This is my layout for Day 22.


Kept this layout of Christmas with my in-laws pretty simple.


Used a filler 3x4 card from the Studio Calico December Daily kit. I really liked the image on this card, and was surprised that I had a place that it would fit!


For this page, I used some label stickers from October Afternoon's Very Merry collection. Also used a this Ali Edwards Technique Tuesday stamp (that is actually 50% off at Two Peas in a Bucket right now) as well as this one that is retired. Used some stickers from Simple Stories alpha sticker sheet. Used some tiny gold striped washi, the enamel dots, and the paper clip from the SC kit.

Something else I used on this page isn't a product, but it is awesome. It is a free journaling tool called story swoop. If you struggle with meaningful journaling, it has really helped me write some better stories for my layouts! Check it out here.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment