Monday, March 2, 2015

December Daily - Day #9

This is my December Daily layout for Day 9.


I had a 4x6 card I wanted to use for Day 9, but when I printed my photos, I realized they were not going to work or fit onto a 6x8 page. To improvise, I created a 4x6 chipboard page to still use the journaling card and not create an entire two page spread. Ended up working well with the next day as well.


Used a piece of 6x8 paper in Ali Edwards' December Daily kit. Liked how it had that touch of black to match the journaling card.  Used an acrylic word "twinkle" as well as glitter stars to embellish from the kit as well. Using stamps from the kit, I stamped sentiments using the same color as the word.


For the journaling card, I cut up one of the chipboard pages, I wasn't inclined to use from the kit, and attached the card with strong adhesive. I used a Teresa Collins label sticker for my computer journaling, and alpha stickers from the kit for the title. Using a stamp from the kit, I gold-heat embossed the star circle, emphasizing that it was day 9.

Thanks for looking! More to share soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment