Monday, June 26, 2017

Cards using leftovers from Baby layout sticker sheet

After making the 2 Month Layout for Maddie's Baby album, I was left with a sticker sheet that had very little left. Instead of putting the stickers back into my stash, where they may remain for all eternity, I decided to use up what was left on some cards.


I had an entire clothesline left so I used it all on one card. Made this card super cute and super fast. The entire sticker sheet was a sticker and had a border all the way around I cut the corners off and made photo corners from it. Stamped a baby sentiment from Ali Edwards. 

The base of this card is from a Michaels card pack.

I used the last remaining sticker, the bib and placed it in the center of a piece of textured white card stock that I punched with a scalloped square punch. Since the corners were missing from the border, I created my own with a Stampin' Up! corner punch and used the border around the card. Stamped the same sentiment with an Ali Edwards stamp.

Two fast cards created, and a sticker sheet completely used up. Love the cards and that I used up some of my stash! Be back to share some more stash bashing cards soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment