Friday, June 23, 2017

Maddie @ 3 months

I am sharing another layout for my daughter's baby album.

I have been using Becky Higgins' Baby kit through CK for this album, but have been mixing in products from my stash as well. 

For this layout, I used some inspiration from Shimelle's Design Decisions class. I used the sketch for challenge #12, since I opted not to take the color challenge. 


The background paper is from from My Girl from American Crafts and the floral is a pattern from Amy Tangerine. The other papers came from the baby kit.


In the sketch, Shimelle had bunting at two points in the grid. Instead of creating a banner, I found the baby clothes line stickers in my stash. The line is actually wire on brads, but it came on the sticker sheet that way. 

Although, I wasn't thrilled with the contrast on the top line on the floral paper, with the dimension it has in person, it stands out enough for me to leave it.



One of the reasons I continue to use the kit is for the monthly numbers with the chipboard frames. I wanted it to stand out a bit more, so I layered a doily from my stash behind it as well as some fussy cut flowers. 

I also used a fabric sticker from the My Girl collection with some pink glitter washi tape and a puffy flower sticker.


Here is the other clothes line  as well as a close up of more puffy stickers, glitter washi and a fabric sticker. The camera is cut from an Amy Tangerine paper.

Thanks for checking out my layout! Have a great day!



1 comment:

  1. Such a great guide! I really appreciated the input for larger bodies

    Kids Sherwani In India

    ReplyDelete