Thursday, August 24, 2017

Before I Die

I have had the photo for this layout printed for a long time. It was time to put the page together!

Now this may seem like an odd page to make, kinda morbid. This was a prompt I used from Ali Edwards' Hello Story class. I used the digital word art from the class on the photo prior from printing.

I thought this was a cool photo of me silhouetted in front of a window. 


Ali's page used a smaller photo, and I struggled on how I was going to design it, since I couldn't just scrap lift hers. 


I kept it quite minimal using stamped labels and punched using a coordinating punch. Used papers from Maggie Holmes Bloom collection. 

Used border punches to create the scallop borders to the photo.


Added a few enamel hearts and called this one done. Love the tape look to the paper in the corner. Had to show that off!

Glad to be finally crossing some layouts off my Hello Story layout list.

Thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment